Let's make your work easier, whatever your job title might be
I'm with a construction management group
I have a project with a large number of rooms and spaces to inspect
Construction management group solutions
- Access project plan views to note the precise location of outstanding items and attach additional details for subcontractors.
- Review recent project details and status updates in the FinishLine dashboard.
- Use photos and annotations to further communicate project details and spare that second or third trip back to the job site for further re-inspection.- FinishLine is the perfect solution for OAC teams to communicate and come to agreement on project status.
I’m an owner/developerI want to have more control over OAC teams and project close-out
- FinishLine licensing covers unlimited users. Enroll construction management, contractors, and architects to collaborate on punch list and other inspections for orderly and efficient close-out
- Dashboard analytics provide feedback to the OAC group
- Repetitive issues are easy to identify and address with progress reports
- Solid records you can refer to in the future
I'm a contractorI have projects with many items and I need one place to track deficiencies
- Access all your projects from a device to keep track of project progress while inputting new issues as they arise.
- Get your project managers and superintendents on board with an easy to use and powerful software system.- Use the dynamic FinishLine dashboard to track deficiencies and review project timelines.
I'm an architectI work with owners and construction management groups to resolve issues
- Access project drawings to assign and document punch list items.
- Communicate punch list items to stakeholders with ease.- Collaborate with construction team and owner rep to facilitate smooth close-out.
I’m a homebuilderI have at least 5 single family homes under construction and I want to track inspections during construction, owner delivery and after-sale warranty
- Reduces or eliminates excessive phone calls from subcontractors like: “I can’t find it” and “What do you mean?”.
- Distribute reports for outstanding items via email to your subcontractors and team members in a matter of minutes.- Provide accurate and up-to-date project data status and timeline updates to your clients, backed by real data.