Punch list solutions for all project stakeholders
Construction management group
Solutions for companies with large projects requiring inspections in many areas
- Use project plan views to show the exact item location and provide additonal details for subcontractors.
- Review recent project details and status updates in the FinishLine dashboard.
- Minimize re-inspections with punch list photos and annotations to further communicate project details.
Solutions for productive OAC teams and project close-out
- FinishLine licensing covers unlimited users to encourage total team collaboration for effective close-outs.
- Dashboard analytics provide feedback to the OAC group.
- Punch list items become records in a database, which you can access well beyond the construction period.
Tools to manage punch items and track deficiencies
- Access all your projects from a single source to keep track of project progress while inputting new issues as they arise.
- Get your project managers and superintendents on board with an easy to use and powerful software system.
- Use the dynamic FinishLine dashboard to track deficiencies and review project timelines.
Proactively and effectively resolve inspection issues
- Access project drawings to assign and document punch list items.
- Easily share outstanding punch list items to stakeholders.
- Collaborate with the construction team to facilitate a smooth close-out.
Pre-inspect your work and fix deficiencies before final walkthroughs
- Receive reports via email from inspectors and other project stakeholders.
- Add before and after photos of tasks to reduce follow-up calls and texts.
- Check off the tasks you've completed on your device so the GC knows your job is done.
Several options for different project stakeholders